English sword from the XIV century is a perfect option if you are looking for a reliable and authentic weapon at an affordable price. Its optimal weight makes the sword perfect for novices and advanced fighters. The blade of the English sword is made of 4 mm tempered spring steel. This sword is lighter than falchions which allows you to move and strike faster especially if you are new to HMB.
- blade: spring tempered steel
- guard: spring tempered steel
- thickness of blade: 4mm/0.15in
- length of blade about: 75-77cm/29.5-30in
- weight about: 1.4 - 1.45 kg/3-3.2lb