Tournament Armor kit #3
Safety is a top priority for a true warrior and we are ready to protect you during the tough battles with our Tournament armor kit #3. It was designed and handcrafted by the team of our craftsmen to let you feel secure and mobile. This armor kit will protect you without restraining your movement so you can focus on your victorious battles.
Tournament armor kit #3 consists of sugarloaf helmet type 2, Wimbledon brigandine, shins anatomical ¾, plate shoulders from "Abraham van Loon" headstone, plate bracer with an elbow, mittens from Nuremberg for one and half sword fencing and plate hips of Count of Matsch.
1. Sugarloaf helmet type 2 is made of durable and practical tempered steel. It makes this helmet perfectly suitable for festivals and knight events.
2. Wimbledon brigandine is buhurt optimized and doesn’t limit your movements so you can focus on the battle. The brigandine is suitable for duels and buhurts.
3. Shins anatomical ¾ has an anatomical shape so you won’t be limited in movement. 1.2 mm tempered steel will protect your shins from strong blows.
4. Plate shoulders from "Abraham van Loon" headstone headstone have a practical design that eliminates any gaps between your armor and scares you during the reenactments. The shoulders and biceps are reliably covered with a tempered steel protection.
5. Plate bracer with elbow caps can be fastened to the hand with the leather straps. Bracer fits the arm perfectly thanks to its anatomical shape.
6. Mittens from Nuremberg for 1/2 sword fencing for one and half sword fencing has an optimal weight (1.8 kg) and protects the fingers and palms. Padded gloves provide better protection during fencing.
7. Plate hips of Count of Matsch reliably protect your legs from the sword strikes and don’t limit your movement.