Tournament Armor Kit
This top-notch tournament armor kit from the XIV century will help you become a true winner. High-quality armor handcrafted by our seasoned craftsmen is completely suitable for buhurts and competition. We can craft custom armor on your request based on your body measurements and other requirements.
Tournament armor kit contains nasal bascinet, Visby brigandine type 1, segment arms from the altar of St. Jakob, plate mittens from Nuremberg, European segmented hips and plate greaves.
1. Nasal Bascinet is a comfortable piece of armor with a nosepiece and a non-removable nose pad. There is also face protection behind the nosepiece.
2. Visby Brigandine Type 1 is a perfect choice for beginners and advanced fighters. It provides good protection and lets you stay mobile during the battles.
3. Segment arms from the altar St. Jakob consist of steel bracer, steel elbow and shoulder protection. All the parts can be fastened with leather belts.
4. Plate mittens from Nuremberg are made of tempered steel that is light and durable. The large plate covers the wrist, palm and fingers and the smaller one protects the thumb.
5. European segmented hips were a popular type of protection in the XIV century. They have optimal weight and provide reliable legs protection.
6. Plate greaves are made of tempered steel and reliably protect your shins. This model is both high-quality and historically accurate.