Travel to the XV century Italy with our knight’s armor set “Milan Ironclad”. This armor kit was handcrafted by using medieval samples to provide you with the highest level of authenticity during the battles. The armor is made of natural and usable materials, it’s comfortable to wear, practical and durable.
Milan Ironclad includes Italian sallet, Italian cuirass, steel gorget for cuirass, shoulder protection from Milan, plate arms from Milan, plate mittens from Milan and plate legs from Milan.
1. Italian sallet tempered steel ensures great protection, visibility and ventilation. It’s perfect for such events as the Battle of the Nations (HMB), HEMA, etc.
2. Italian Cuirass provides circular protection covering your back and chest with tempered steel plates.
3. Steel gorget for cuirass protects your neck and collarbones and has soft leather straps on both sides. It’s possible to wear it under a cuirass or over a brigandine.
4. Shoulder protection from Milan reliably protects your shoulders and lets you stay mobile and flexible during the battles.
5. Plate arms from Milan are made of hardened steel and complemented with leather straps for fastening.
6. Plate mittens from Milan protect your fingers and thumbs thanks to the large tempered steel plate. The gauntlets were popular during the XV century because of their durability.
7. Plate Legs from Milan consist of 5 segments and provide you with great leg protection and a high level of mobility.
We can customize an armor set on your request according to your preferences and body measurements. “Age of Craft” combines affordable prices with top-notch quality and the widest product range.
- $4 830.00