Kit of Friedrich Victorious
Meet the kit of Friedrich Victorious — a Count Palatine of the Rhine from Heidelberg (Germany) of the XV century. All items of this kit are made of reliable and natural materials. Choosing this armor kit, you get both a simple and authentic design that makes your battles safe and historically accurate.
The kit of Friedrich Victorious consists of a great bascinet with trellis visor, cuirass of armor Friedrich Victorious, shoulders "Friedrich Victorious", plate arms from Count John Arundel, gauntlets Count John Arundel and plate legs protection from the tombstone of Count John Arundel.
1. Great bascinet with trellis visor provides great visibility and ventilation
2. Cuirass of Armor Friedrich Victorious is a reliable piece of armor that includes breast and back plates adjusted with belt and buckles.
3. Shoulders "Friedrich Victorious" completely cover your shoulders and replicate their shape, allowing you to endure even the hardest blows.
4. Plate arms from Count John Arundel protect the hand from the wrist to the middle of the biceps
5. Gauntlets Count John Arundel have 2 segments and extra ribs which makes these gauntlets great protection for the palm and fingers.
6. Plate legs protection from tombstones Count John Arundel is a perfect option to protect your legs from all sides. This piece of armor includes tempered steel hips, shins and sabatons.