Armor kit of Melchizedek
Reveal your daring spirit with this top-quality armor kit popular among the European knights in the 14th century! This armor kit is perfectly suitable for buhurt fighting and championships. Our seasoned craftsmen are ready to produce custom-made armor tailored to your body measurements and other specific preferences if you require something special.
The armor kit of Melchizedek includes bascinet wolf ribs visor, Wimbledon brigandine, arms of Melchizedek, European shoulders, Milan mittens “Steel Fingers”, brigandine hips of Melchizedek, and shins anatomical.
- Bascinet wolf ribs visor provides an excellent level of ventilation and visibility and protects your head and throat from mighty strikes. The helmet weighs 3.5-4 kg, and the aventail weighs 2 kg.
- Wimbledon brigandine is a perfect match for medieval combat. It’s easy to wear and it doesn’t limit your movement on the battlefield. You can fasten this piece of armor with durable leather straps and steel buckles.
- Arms of Melchizedek protect your biceps and elbows from all sides and allow you to walk, run, and dodge freely. This protection is equipped with leather straps and steel buckles so that you can adjust it to a gambeson.
- These European shoulders are equipped with solid tempered steel caps to protect your joints. The gap between the body and the piece of armor is minimized, making the shoulders an ideal option for buhurt fighting.
- Milan mittens “Steel Fingers” are made of tempered steel, allow you to hold a weapon tightly, and cover your palms and wrists. The leather base is adjoined to the steel part of these mittens and ensures you get the maximum level of comfort in combat.
- Brigandine hips of Melchizedek protect your thighs and knees without restricting your movement on the battlefield. Thanks to the tempered steel rivets and the knee caps’ anatomical shape, you will be able to withstand even the mightiest strikes and move without any limits.
- Shins anatomical ensure you stay safe in combat and protect you from severe blows of both one-handed and two-handed weapons. You can adjust this protection with the help of leather straps and steel buckles.