We are dedicated to providing you with a superior level of customer service.
Chat with our adviser
Monday to Friday: 10 am - 7 pm
Possibly the last royal armor made in Europe
This is one of a set of twelve matching armors for use in foot combat commissioned in 1591 by Sophie of Brandenburg as a Christmas gift for her husband, Christian I (reigned 1586–91).
1. Great bascinet with trellis visor
2. Cuirass of Armor Friedrich Victorious
3. Shoulders "Friedrich Victorious"
4. Plate arms from Count John Arundel
5. Gauntlets Count John Arundel
6. Plate legs protection from tombstones Count John Arundel