1. Great bascinet with trellis visor
2. Cuirass of Armor Friedrich Victorious
3. Shoulders "Friedrich Victorious"
4. Plate arms from Count John Arundel
5. Gauntlets Count John Arundel
6. Plate legs protection from tom..
Brigantine is a armour of the plates, hardened under a cloth base. Brigandine Kusnacht Type 1 based on historical prototype from Kusnacht castle in Switzerland. Its combined weight is is 6,7 kg. We're using only personified measurements for cra..
Historically accurate the knight's armor, which you can find in our store, were constructed from the medieval samples. Made of natural and usable materials, Milan Ironclad is pleasant in use, practical and durable. Milan IronClad consist of :It..
Qualitative helmet is a very important part of the armour. It must be durable and able to stand any impact. Nasal Bascinet is a type of helmet which was used up to the late Middle Ages. The thickness of the steel dome of this ..